CANVASES

WALLS

Monday, July 19, 2010

" ART FOR AUTISM SPEAKS "





We had a big shipping crate from our cutting machine that we have at work, they were about to toss it out til' I decided to make something out this good ply wood.
So,I asked the guys from our shop to cut them out in shapes of the "AUTISM SPEAKS" logo.
My goal is to have different artists from all backgrounds ;graffiti artist, graphic designers, painters, etc...who are willing to donate some of their God-given talent for a good cause.
I'm still trying to find a location in where I'm going to have the show at... but for now I'm on the hunt for fresh talent. Who's interested?! I'm limited on the boards, so get them while I have them.It's up to the artist how much of the donation he/she would like to give.
Please get in contact me if you want to join the show.
THANKS!
-JASPER SANTOS
"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it. "
Frank Zappa















No comments:

Post a Comment